- Head of Marketing & PR, Crosspoint
I appreciated Idea Events's initiative to organize a new event for the real estate industry, at a very professional level. We enjoyed the presence of remarkable guests, representatives of the most important companies in the real estate arena, thus giving us the opportunity to count among them and to communicate relevant information through the participation of Catalin Gavrila, Associate Land & Retail at Crosspoint, organizers showing flexibility in the themes addressed. Patrick Vrabie was an excellent choice of moderator, since he is a journalist with an impressive portfolio and experience in the field of real estate. I have also noticed the quality of the marketing materials - the event map and the program, and I congratulate the organizers for this. I look forward to the next events.
- Managing Partner Ninebot by Segway RomaniaThank you for organizing this event and for being involved in the future of electric mobility.You have managed to create a very pleasant event, that was definitely appreciated by everyone attending.I hope that you will continue to successfully organize such events.
- Market Development Manager, Hubject
The emobility event organized by Idea Events that I was invited to participate in, was characterized by professional planning and open space for discussions, which in consequence led to a great platform for sharing information and mobility trends with likeminded people from across Europe.
- Head of E-Mobility, Telekom Croatia
Thank you for organizing an outstanding event. I hope that I've managed to bring value add that is compelling.
- Romania Green Building Council / Executive Director
I believe the collaboration between Romania Green Building Council and Idea Events is an excellent one, since we have already participated to the second edition of the conference Sustainable Buildings A step into the future. The topics of this conferences are of high interest to our organization and our members, who represent the sustainable construction industry in Romania.
- The Lauder Reut Educational Complex / President
We are honoured that you thought of us for this project and we hope that it will be a first step towards a beautiful and extended collaboration. We are deeply grateful for all your appreciation and we thank you and your partners for making us part of your efforts to raise awareness on the impact that each of us has on the future. This is part of the education that we strive to give our children every day, to help them be as prepared as possible for what tomorrow holds. The event was very exciting for our students, proof being the questions they have addressed and the way they welcomed you with enthusiasm. We hope that you will come back soon!
- ROFMA / Managing Director
”Thank you for the opportunity to attend the conference Sustainable Buildings - A step into the future. The quality of the participants, the topics presented and especially the organization of the event are proof of Idea Events' professionalism.”
WHO WE ARE, AND WHAT WE DO
WE BRING EXPERIENCES THAT EXCITE, ENGAGE, EDUCATE & ENTERTAIN!
We focus on the hottest topics on the national and international agenda. Most of our events are dedicated to economic, environmental and social sustainability, and we are proud to say that we marked a series of noticeable premiers in Romania, and we don’t plan on stopping here:
- organizers of the first conference dedicated to electric mobility and related infrastructure;
- organizers of the first e-mobility week and e-mobility caravan;
- bring special guests in our events, representatives of reputable institutions or companies dedicated to sustainability: Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), architects of the most sustainable educational building in Europe; initiators of certain standards in construction (WELL, Breeam, Immune Building, etc), forward thinkers in buildings, in urban air mobility, automotive, and electric chargers infrastructure.
Why are we different from other event planners?
- The topics we approach in our events, dedicated to sustainability and green development;
- Our way of thinking and acting sustainable, in line with the topics of our events;
- Memorable campaigns;
- The professionalism of the execution;
- We always choose solutions that are environmental-friendly.
We believe in sustainability and green development, therefore our vision is to become a leading example in the events industry and to positively change the industry practice towards a better and greener approach.