Date: 28 March 2019 |10:00-16:00
Venue: Sheraton Hotel Bucharest
ABOUT THE EVENT
Sustainability: Shaping the future of brands , the 3rd edition with and for sustainability specialists
- The meeting point for companies that see sustainability as an integrating part of their mission and values, with an essential role when shaping their business strategy for long term.
- The place where sustainability specialists are identifying and debating the latest trends and brand dynamics according to the recent requests of the market.
Specialist will debate how companies can move beyond CSR to embed sustainability into each process and operation, how to align corporate social responsibility with actual requests, how can a positive social impact increase profits and what will be the trends of the year as far as sustainability is concerned.
Find out how brands and business leaders are activating purpose with sustainability-led innovation to create scalable impact and profitability, how to bring the idea of sustainability to life for consumers and how to redesign the way you deliver value in order to gain important benefits.
Join business intelligence, finance and sustainability leaders to discover innovative tools, ideas and methodologies that capture tangible business value and translate it into financial performance.
WORKSHOP Reporting non-financial data according to OMFP 3456/November 2018
Trainer: Cristina Bălan, Senior Partner CSR BootIQ și membru în Comitetul de Supraveghere (DPOC) al Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) – 2 h of training & Q&A session
- What instruments we choose to report?
- What information we report?
- What departments are involved?
- When and how we choose an external consultant?
- About the external checking
CONFERENCE MAIN TOPICS
- Sustainability – as an instrument of brand performance;
- The relationship with the stakeholders;
- Communicating sustainability in a digital world;
- Circular economy;
- Protecting local resources and developing local communities;
- Business ethics;
- Sustainability: how to incorporate it in the company’s DNA;
- Non-financial reporting – the key to a sustainable business;
- Corporate sustainability and the sustainability of civil society – generating solutions that meet both business needs and social needs;
- Legislative news;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CSR Officers
- Sustainability Managers
- Brand Managers
- Corporate Affairs Managers
- PR & Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- HR Managers
- Environmental specialists
- Government representatives
For partnership opportunities, please contact us at: email@example.com or by phone: 0799 13 12 44