About the event
Now at its second edition, the conference will be the meeting point for brands that see sustainability as an integrating part of their mission and business strategy.
Alongside our partners and speakers, we will continue to promote best practices, we will analyze the latest trends in the field of sustainability and we will identify how can brands evolve together with the new generation of consumer, through innovation and strong business models.
Topics of discussion
- Tools for creating positive brands: how to leverage purpose and sustainability to boost brand performance;
- Linking sustainability to brand equity and embedding sustainability as a marketing priority;
- Why and how brands need to equip themselves for continuous reinvention – Transforming business models for tomorrow’s markets;
- Co-create solutions that meet both the business needs and social purpose;
- Gaining trust, business and brand loyalty from the communities you serve;
- The new values for millennials and generation Z; How can brands approach the generations?;
- Communicating sustainability in a digital world; How to communicate your message through different, digital channels; engaging and building trust with your stakeholders through multiple platforms;
- Activate brand advocates to communicate your impact vision; Learn how companies are empowering their employees to be brand advocates across their social interactions;
- Future trends in sustainable retail;
Coordinator Corporate & Stakeholder Relations
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
Corporate Social Responsability Officer
List under construction.
GET A TICKET
|One ticket||80 Euro + VAT|
|NGOs||50 Euro + VAT|
DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM
Once completed, please send the form to the following address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org