Sustainable Buildings – A step into the future
Flower arrangements offered by:
A project developed with:
ABOUT THE EVENT
Sustainable building, also known as green building, has become a topic of the utmost importance, that sparks passionate debates and discussions all over the world. Finding the perfect balance between design, construction and the environments, along with gaining a deep understanding of a building’s life cycle are the real challenges for the specialists. Therefore, between the design teams, the architects, the engineers and most important the final client, must exist a close cooperation, all for the optimization of various elements regarding economy, durability, adaptability, utility and comfort.
”SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS – A STEP INTO THE FUTURE” conference aims to serve as a meeting platform for specialists to discuss the most recent trends in terms of sustainable building, to debate the benefits of green building, the regulations concerning the matter and to encourage a responsible approach towards the environment on a national level. We will approach all these topics from a developer-investor-occupant standpoint.
The event is part of the series of conferences organized by Idea Events and dedicated to sustainability, ”TOGETHER FOR A BETTER TOMORROW”. The previous events, organized in March and June, were dedicated to ecological cars and specific infrastructure – Ecological Cars, The Future Now – and sustainability reporting – Non-Financial Reporting, The Key to a Sustainable Business.
- To provide a platform for specialists to discuss the various aspects regarding sustainability building.
- To comprehend the complex facets of the world’s most renowned environmental assessment methods and rating system for buildings (BREEAM, LEED)
- To be a networking platform and to allow the birth of future projects and initiatives.
- Assessment and rating systems for a building’s ecological performance
- Global trends in sustainability building
- Best practices – successful projects
- Project presentations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Top Managers
- Brand Managers
- HR Managers
- Environmental Representatives
- Government Representatives
- You will be joining sustainable building specialists, top managers and representatives from national and international companies related to the matter;
- You will discover innovative sustainability and green building trends;
- You will exchange top knowledge on sustainable building and its impact on the environment and society;
- You will interact with specialists and share experiences through peer to peer learning;
- You will bring your own contribution to the development of this important subject;
- You can develop long lasting collaborations with potential clients and partners.
For parnership opportunities please contact: email@example.com
Manager Corporate Affairs & Comunicare
09:00 – 09:30 │ Registration/Welcome coffee
09:30 – 11:40 │ PANEL 1: Green – Smart – Sustainable
Moderator: Laura DRAGOMIR
Oana STAMATIN, Associate Director Colliers International – Sustainability in the operation and maintenance of the commercial buildings. Synergies between construction and operation
Monica ARDELEANU, Executive Director Romania Green Building Council – Co-creating a prosperous, safer and more beautiful Romania through regenerative buildings and communities
Andrei BOTIS, Managing Partner NAI Romania – Smart investment for a green home
Răzvan NICA, Managing Director BuildGreen Romania
Cristian VASILIU, Managing Director ROFMA – Facility management – the key to sustainable buildings
11:40 – 12:00│ COFFEE BREAK
12:00 – 13:15 │ PANEL 2: Buildings of the future – sustainable building materials and innovative technologies
Oana SUCIU, General Manager HempFlax Europe/ Ciprian DANCIU, Key Account Manager – Bagged Products Carmeuse Holding – Hemp, a sustainable building material- overview of completed European projects and actual status in Romania
Ioana UDREA, Phd, Eng, Certified Building Energy Auditor & Consultant Archibus Solutions Center – ARCHIBUS – Sustainability Solutions
Diana TATOMIR, Account Manager Cisco – Cisco Smart Connected Buildings
Mirela URSU, Senior Smart Home Product Manager Orange Romania – Orange Smart Home
13:15 – 14:00 │ LUNCH
14:00 – 16:15 │ PANEL 3: Generations in dialog – successful projects
PhD. Teodora Alexandra PĂLĂRIE – Vicepresident ViitorPlus/Assist. Prof. Sonia RAETCHI – Ion Mincu University of Architecture/Arch, PhD student Radu ANDONE – Ion Mincu University of Architecture – SNAIL Project (Smart Natural Adaptable Inteligent Living)
Mihai TOADER, Project Manager / Claudiu BUTACU, Chairman of Solar Decatlon Bucharest – EFdeN – Sustainable Building and energiaTa – Renewable Energy
Neculai NEGUT/Livia STANCIU – Solaris House: concept, implementation, performances
Alexandros IGNATIADIS, Co-Fondator Octagon
Dimitris PERGAMALIS, Head of Construction and Development Globalworth – Green Building in Romania
Ir. Aldo VOS & Drs.Roger TAN @ Broekbakema – The Energy Academy project