Ecological cars, the future now
A project developed with:
09.30 – 10.00 Registration & Welcome Coffee
10.00 – 10.10 Opening Speech – Moderator Vlad Mironescu, Editor in Chief ProMOTOR
10.10 – 11.30 Speakers presentations
Alexandru TEODORESCU- CEO, Renovatio
Adrian RATIU- Managing Partner, Casa de Avocatura Raţiu & Raţiu
Robert MAFTEI- Executive Director, Unicredit Leasing Fleet Management
Alexandru SEREMET- Corporate Communication Manager, BMW Group Romania
VLAD MIHAILA – Training Manager, Volkswagen
PAUL BADEA – CEO, BADSI NISSAN
Oraan MARCULESCU- Business Manager Ecoprofit.ro
11:30 – 11:45 Coffee Break
11:45 – 13:00 Debates „Eco Cars – the future now”
- What eco car options we have today and which are most suitable financial options?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using green cars? How can be disadvantages minimized by investing?
- What are the total costs involved when you buy an eco car? How long it takes and how much costs to charge an eco car?
- When will we have a national strategy for battery recycling?
- We have less than 50 electric charging stations nationwide. What are the future plans regarding the implementation of electric charging stations?
- What are the expected changes in legislation and regulations with the greatest impact in the field?
- What advantages and disadvantages presents electric cars from the insurance companies point of view?
- What insurers have insurance policies dedicated to eco cars?
- The operational leasing to buy an electric car
- What is the level of Romanian corporate interest to purchase eco fleets and what companies already own a fleet of electric cars?
- Myths and truths about eco cars
- What packages of financial incentives has the government planned to encourage purchases of electric cars – bonuses or tax deductibility? Does Romanian state encourages sales of eco cars?
13:00-14:30 Networking lunch