E-Mobility Weeks – Ecological cars, the future now
With the support of
With the participation of
In association with
ABOUT THE EVENT
Ecological cars, also known as green cars, have become a topic of the utmost importance, that sparks passionate debates and discussions all over the world. Whether we are talking about hybrid electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, electric vehicles or hydrogen and fuel-cell ones, they all have one important thing in common – due to their advanced technologies, they produce less harmful impacts to the environment than conventional engine vehicles running on gasoline or diesel.
In a world dominated by climate change, increasing transportation efficiency is the best place to start efforts to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), which is a primary culprit in global warming.
The E-Mobility Weeks, an initiative that aims to inform, educate and mobilize youngsters and also the ones managing companies, who can start making the changes that will help reduce CO2 emissions, the main reason behind climate change. This year, the Official Ambassadors of the E-Mobility Month will be schools, shopping centers and park offices in Bucharest. It involves displaying an electric or hybrid car and electric charging stations in selected locations and organizing presentations on the subject of electric mobility, future technologies and climate change.
This campaign is dedicated to sustainable urban mobility and aims to raise awareness among general public and authorities on topics such as the benefits of ecological cars and the importance of reducing CO2 emissions. Our activities support the idea of living a more sustainable and conscious life, by choosing transport alternatives for a healthier air and more pleasant urban environment.
- To raise awareness regarding climate change and to encourage a more sustainable lifestyle choices.
- To provide a platform for specialists to discuss the various aspects regarding eco-mobility.
- To discuss the advantages and disadvantages of owning an electric or hybrid car and to assess the development of the related infrastructure.
- To be a networking platform and to allow the birth of future projects and initiatives.
- Global trends and latest updates regarding eco-mobility
- Advantages and disadvantages of electric cars
- Polluting emissions and how electric cars can fight climate change
- Emerging technologies and how companies can adopt them in order to be an active part of our society’s transformation
- Romanian EV charging map is upgrading
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Everyone who cares about the environment and wants to be part of the change
- Automobile manufacturers
- Automobile dealers
- Infrastructure representatives and developers
- Top Managers
- Insurance Brokers
- Leasing Operations Managers
- Environmental Representatives
- Government Representatives
- You will be joining specialists, top managers and representatives from national and international companies related to the matter;
- You will discover innovative trends related to eco-mobility;
- You will exchange top knowledge on electric and hybrid cars and their impact on the environment and society;
- You will interact with specialists and share experiences through peer to peer learning;
- You will bring your own contribution to the development of this important subject;
- You can develop long lasting collaborations with potential clients and partners.
Administratia Fondului pentru Mediu
Corporate Affairs & Communications Manager
Academia Titi Aur
Ratiu & Ratiu
TMC Electric Mobility